That place. Where your family and ancestors have gathered for generations. Where you can practically feel your blood pulsing through the soil. Maybe it's the family farm, your grandma's house, or the 200-year-old church where your family and neighbors marked special occasions. The open field where all your relatives gathered for reunions. Or the hills, hollers, and ridges you tramped as a kid. Wherever your "old homeplace" is, this shirt is a great reminder of those roots — and the pride that West Virginians have in our communities and our history.
Our sweatshirts are pre-shrunk, classic fit & made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem